Friday, April 1, 2011

Rehab Shampoo



My favorite thing about this shampoo is the clean feeling my hair has after I use it.  The scent is hard to place but very fresh and not too heavy.  It is supposed to be a shampoo for dry or "abused" hair.  I didn't notice much of a difference after 7 washes, but long-term I'd believe that it would work.  The lather isn't as thick with other shampoos but didn't leave me feeling like I hadn't washed my hair.  It rinses out nicely and kept my oily scalp from rearing it's ugly head (really?) for 2 days! 

Overall, it was a nice shampoo but not something I couldn't live without.  Cynthia Sylvia Stout was more of a result I'd like to see.  I wish I could take Cynthia shampoo and replace it's smell with this!  That would be something I would purchase regularly!

Check it out on Lush's website:

No comments:

Post a Comment