Monday, April 18, 2011

Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar


This is without a doubt the most adorable massage bar that LUSH has to offer.  It is a sweet, girly and flirty pink color with strawberry-red flecks.  It is shaped like a strawberry and smells like a strawberry milkshake.  That is what drew my into this bar.  It is a 1950's soda shop, poodle skirt wearing cutie.  Inside of the Strawberry Picnic gift set it is a VERY welcome product.  It is perfect for this set, and might even be the biggest selling point for it.

The scent always remained amazing to me.  I wasn't too impressed with the actual bar though, much to my broken hearted dismay.  The oils were slick and shiny but not too friction friendly.  They wore off quickly, leaving just a sheen in their wake.  My skin wasn't particularly moisturized and I had a moderate breakout because of it.  Whaaa!!  I've decided that I am going to use this as a foot and hand moisturizer before showers.  It is too oily for my other areas.  It is just a hard massage bar to use and kinda treats you wrong. 

If you have skin that isn't sensitive, try this one out.  The scent is a must-try!

No comments:

Post a Comment