Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fresh Farmacy Facial Cleanser


Once I finally wrapped my finger around what this product was (was given an unmarked sample), I was THRILLED!  I have heard great things about this cleanser from a few people with similar skin so I knew this would be an exciting try.  I love this!  It lathers very quickly and washed off of my skin very well.  The scent it fresh like bar soap and neutral for use every day.  Just like Angels on Bare Skin, it didn't break me out and it left my skin looking glowy and clean after just a couple uses.  It's also a good deal...this small sample has lasted a very long time!  I didn't need moisurizer after using this which makes me one happy girl!  I hate fussy routines and so have something clean, yet not strip away all of the moisture, makes me happy. 

Now, I'm trying to somehow decide between this and Angels on Bare Skin, which cleanser I like more.  I CAN'T!  I'm glad a have others to try....hoping that will make my desicion easier.  So far, the only differences are ease of use, which Fresh Farmacy far outdoes Angels and scent, which.....Angels is my fave there. hahaha!

Check it out on Lush's website and do yourself a favor....order some up!

No comments:

Post a Comment