Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb


This is not an Easter product, but one of the three non-Easter items I got in my Easter haul, so it will be reviewed now!  I decided to use this bomb after a long day in the car (11 hours of driving to and from California in a day!) to induce some heavy sleep.  The name said it all!  The scent reminds me of Fizzbanger....not sure why as the ingredients aren't related.  This bomb is lavender oil based where Fizzbanger was cinnamon oil.  However, they smelled similar out of the tub.  When I dropped it in is where it departed from Fizzbanger and became a lavender explosion.  The minute it started to fizz away it smelled strongly of the sleep-inducing lavender.  Also, tons of lavender springs came out of the bomb which gave it a nice showy effect.  I took issue with the fact that they looked like bugs and found myself picking them out for more peace of mind. 


The golden shimmer on the bomb was nowhere to be found in the water which was a disappointment, but in hindsight is only necessary to make the bomb live up to its cute name.  My skin wasn't particularly soft and my body wasn't super relaxed but I was out like a light in 2 minutes flat upon arrival at my bed.  I'm not sure this is a favorite, but it serves its purpose and for that, I am grateful. 




Head over to Lush's site and check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment