Monday, April 11, 2011

Donkey Oaty Bath Bomb



Donkey, Donkey Oaty is the tale of the Easter donkey!!!  OH MY LORD!  I have met my soul mate.  I am getting married to Donkey....wait, I AM married to donkey.  This bomb is AMAZING.  I can't say enough great things about it.  The scent outside of the bath, beautiful colors and adorable character promise a great time.  It would be an understatement to say that it delivered.  When you drop this into the bath it immediately explodes into the most fizzing, orange hurricane.  The scent hits you hard but lays you down soft.  The water is the most perfect hue of playful orange (the best color on earth).  Donkey treats you right!  When you leave your bath you will find yourself soft and smelling like heaven.  If you love the scent as much as I do, check out Charity Pot, LUSH's charitable body lotion.  Each cent (excluding tax) goes to charity, and will be your way to honor Donkey all year until he is back.  I plan on purchasing this in my next haul (this will be Haul 6.....I have a lot of posts!). 

Please get yourself one of these and everyone you love.  They will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment