Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hippy Chick Bath Bomb



This little babe is sandwiched between the Candy Fluff and Avobath bath bombs of the Happy Easter gift set.  It is a sweet little fellow!  The scent is gorgeous.  It's a delicate grapefruit bomb that looks as pure as it smells.  When the bomb hits the water it fizzes out quickly and releases the most true and accurate scent of pink grapefruit.  None of that terrible body spray crap you see at other bath and body shops.  This is the real thing.  I felt as if I was sitting inside a grapefruit half, just bathing it it's juices.  Perk - NOT STICKY! lol  The water stays its normal color but the scent makes up for the lack of showmanship.  When I got out of the bath I felt super cleansed, relaxed and balanced.  My skin was so soft, I must have spent a good 5 minutes rubbing my arms and proclaiming to Donkey "it's so soft!!".  He didn't respond. 


This is one of the original best-selling Cosmetics to Go products and I am not surprised that it was remixed and remade.  It is the most amazing and accurate fruity scented bath product that I have ever used.  On the website, it says that it may melt, which I'm not understanding.  So, try to pick it up at your local store if you can.  If you love yourself at all, you will pick up about 100 of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment