Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo


This is most definitely NOT something I will use again.  Not because it didn't do it's job (it was a very nice cleansing and volumizing shampoo), but because it smelled terrible! Off of my hair I was skeptical.  However, I slopped it onto my scalp and got to scrubbing.  Holy mother of earth and sun....I smelled like a seedy adult bookstore.  Now, I am the first girl who will admit to loving the smell of a good brew and the inevitable good times that follow it.  Not the case with this shampoo.  It is evil.  I would recommend only buying this if you love the smell out of the bottle.  It doesn't get any better, trust me.

You can find all of the info on this product on Lush's website.  Try responsibly.
Cynthia Sylvia Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment