Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vitamin E Toner Tab



My blind draw out of my toner tab bag (containing all four toner tabs) had this little guy chosen as the guinea pig.  I must say, I was intimidated by this thing.  I remember the SA in my LUSH store asking me "are you SURE you know how to use that?".  Ummm.....yeah?????  Per the website:  I filled a heart shaped bowl with steaming hot water and dropped it in.  I covered my head with a towel and hung over the bowl while the orange scented vapor washed over my skin.  I have to admit, it was impossible not to come up for air a few times.  Breathing in straight vapor that is scented doesn't feel natural.  After the vapor had cooled a bit, I went to the mirror and...............nothing much.  But, I noticed that after a while, my skin appeared to be more even.  I saved the extra water in a spray bottle and kept it in my fridge for a couple days, spraying myself day and night.  Also, I sprayed it all over my body when I got home from work.  It's getting hot in Phoenix, so this feels AMAZING.  Overall, it's a fun little pick-me-up that isn't too fussy or expensive.  I plan on doing this again!

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment