Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Banana Moon Soap



This is a banana explosion.  It is over-ripe bananas begging to be baked into sweet, hot banana bread.  It also looks just like a slice of yummy, fresh-baked banana bread.  Don't let the website photo fool you....in person it is much more beautiful.  If I didn't know any better, it would be in my mouth.....not cool haha!  All this aside, the scent is a little strong.  It took me some getting used to but I love it now.  It also love it on my skin after I use it.  It mutes into a delicate veil of almost cherry-banana.  It doesn't lather that well but I'd attribute that to the different layers and textures in it.  The bottom lathered more, but the top was exfoliating.  It is a great all-in-one bar!  My skin is soft afterward and feels glowing.  You MUST get a piece of this calorie-free treat at your nearest bake sale....er.....LUSH store!
Check out Banana Moon on LUSH's site:

No comments:

Post a Comment