Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Alkmaar Soap


 
Welcome to tropical paradise.  Don't mind the fact that LUSH couldn't spell the name of their soap properly! LOL  This soap smells super tropical!  It reminds me of Banana Boat tanning oil on a hot summer day.  Blame it on the coconut oil.  This soap also has jasmine and honeysuckle.  I would say it is a coconut drink.  The scent overpowered me in the shower though, turning into a sickening sweet aroma.  The lather was nice but the soap dried out my skin.  I had to moisturize afterward!  I think this soap would be best for someone who doesn't have dry skin and loves the scent enough to love it more when magnified in the shower.  One of my favorite things about it though is the pure, white color.  Simple and elegant. 
Schedule your next vacation on LUSH's site:

No comments:

Post a Comment