Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunny Side Bubble Bar


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bubble bar.  It was only my second dance with that type of product and I was romanced into a lifetime love affair with this sparkly ball of yummy.

I didn't look up this product before I used it.  To be honest, I wasn't too sold on the scent outside of the bath.  I think it might have scared me into thinking it was a watered-down Karma *insert horror music here*.  I was proven wrong though the moment I began to crumble 1/2 of this bar into my water.  The scent was intoxicating.  It was citrus-y and bright.  This bar made bubbles that outlasted the heat of my water!  With most other bubble products, including the Dorothy bubble bar, the bubbles popped out and left me *gasp* naked!  The water was a luminescent, swirly gold dream world and left my skin dusted with glitter after my bath.  My skin was softened and scented like a citrus garden. 

The great thing about this product, is that 1/2 of the bar was more than enough to give me an over-the-top bath experience.  I decided to cut the remaining 1/2 into two chunks which I'm positive will be great baths.  Such a great deal!

So yourself a favor, meet the love of your life on LUSH's site:

No comments:

Post a Comment