Thursday, May 19, 2011

None of Your Beeswax Vegan Lip Balm


This lip blam was hard to get used to.  The texture is weird, a type of rough-vaseline.  The scent is....vegan, for lack of a better word.  It's a little citrus-y, but mostly just weird.  It has lemon, mandarin, vanilla, extra virgin coconut oil, murmuru butter and carnauba wax.   It doesn't soak into my lips and provide moisture that long.  Also, another thing I don't like about it is the tin.  I don't like to touch my mouth without freshly washed hands, so it's hard for me to use this product.  Basically, it is not a favorite of mine.  With all of the other lip balms being in tins, the formula would have to be stellar for me to get excited about it.  However, I'm going to keep with it and give them all a try.  I'm thinking that I just picked the wrong one for my first try. 

Check it out on LUSH's site:

No comments:

Post a Comment