Monday, June 13, 2011

Ambrosia Shaving Cream


Yummerz.  I love this stuff.  When I was given the sample, the SA told me that she could dry-shave her legs with it.  Thinking about that made me get razor burn.  However, I "swatched" an area of my leg and bravely razored away my prickles and was pleasantly shocked and IN LOVE.  Not a bump or trace of the dreaded burn.  I do have to say though, that a little goes a long way but it sure doesn't feel like its covering my legs with any type of protection.  It's a real mind game. 

I gave this to Brian to try (if you haven't read/seen, he's my finace), and he didn't care for it on his face.  He said it "did nothing" for him.  I'm not quite sure what that means, but I'm sure in man-talk that means it isn't what he's used to therefore, is no good.  Hey, I'm the same way on a lot of things! 

Try it out!  If I can dry-shave my 50% Italian leg hair (lol!) and not get razor burn, it must be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment